Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bored

I really have nothing exciting to write about, so I'm just writing for the sake of letting people know I'm still alive. What have I been doing lately... One of my friends started a book club and we had our 2nd meeting last night. We are reading Japanese literature, which has been providing some interesting insight into Japanese culture.
Other than that, work is still going well. The school year is almost over, so this will be the last time I see some of my students and teachers, but it's been a good year. I finally talked to my boss and told him I will be leaving in September. I'm a little sad, but I have 5 1/2 more months to experience Japan. Bryan is getting here this week and it's starting to warm up, so travelling will resume.

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy! So what do you do for the other 5 1/2 months if school will be out? Do you still teach somehow? Russ and I have a care package for you, it's boxed, I just need to mail it.
Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home