Friday, February 24, 2006

Nutrition and Taiko

I thought that with the combination of lifestyle change (e.g. riding a bike or walking everywhere) and good, nutritious food, I would lose a little weight here. While I haven't really gained anything, I feel like a fat blob when I see all the tiny Japanese women. I'm sure genetics has something to do with how they can raid the Mr. Donuts all around the city and not have more than... 2% body fat? But it could also be the food pyramid or "top" they have here.
Ok, it probably has nothing to do with their food "top", I mean who actually pays attention to ours at home? I just needed an excuse to put it up here because I think it's so cool. I especially love the little guy running around the glass of water.

Changing the subject, I went to another nursery school the other day for work. Although the students and I NEVER have any idea what the other is saying, I always have fun. This time, the 5 year-olds put on a Taiko drum performance for me. The "drums" were actually garbage cans with paper taped to the top, but it didn't matter. Here are some of the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home