Monday, November 07, 2005

Autum

So I haven't been doing too much travelling lately, but maybe even better than that has been exploring the area near my city. I still feel really lucky that I was able to move somewhere that has somewhat natural areas nearby.

We decided to take hike in the hills surrounding my city, when we found this tower with an amazing view. We could even see Nagoya through the haze.








This is a shrine in Tajimi.



The Fall colors in Tajimi.



The fall colors at Ena Gorge.

Needless to say, it is a really beautiful time in Japan right now. Hopefully we have a week or so more before it is all covered in snow.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STACY! Once again I am green with envy. It sounds like you are having a blast! I'm still inviting you to the Christmas party knowing that there's no way you'll be here. I'll get Shane to give a toast in your honor :) Life here is busy as always and everyone is doing fantastic. I know Jamie would want to tell you this personally but I don't think she remembers about your blog so I'm telling you~ she's having a baby! It's due in February and she's not finding out what it is. Wait-was she preggo at that dinner we had before you left? My memory is non-existent. No, don't even ask about a baby coming my way. No thank you. Oh, and I ran into hunky Rich Balfour the other day when I was boarding a Skywest fligh to St. George. Oh, the good ol' days of high school crushes. ha ha ha.
Anyways, keep up your posts so I can daydream!

Love, Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home