Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy Halloween


My friend Kris finally got here! I went to pick her up at the airport yesterday and she is going to be here for a month. I don't know what we will do when while she's here, but I will make her write on her impressions of Japan. Last night we celebrated Halloween by going to a costume party. Great fun. Kris went as a cowboy, and I ended up going as a... teacher? For some reason Kris brought a wig with her, so I wore it. People know what Halloween is here, but I don't know that it's commonly celebrated. So we got weird looks on the train.
I don't know why we got weird looks.

1 Comments:

At November 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine why you got such funny looks on the subway when you were all dressed up. Hope you and Kris are having a terrific time. Russ and I can't wait to jump the pond and visit you, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home