Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm flying

Valerie (my fellow co-worker) and I are sitting in the San Francisco airport right now. I don't know about her, but I still can't quite grasp the fact that I am leaving for a foreign country in about an hour. It's pretty exciting. The flight here was good, except that I was sitting next to some very loving newlyweds. Their kisses were unusually loud. But now we're on our way to Japan and I only have to sit by Valerie. Hopefully I'll have some good pictures soon to make this a little more interesting.

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Stacey. I have a bone to pick with you. You were right here in San Francisco and you didn't even tell me. I could have met up with you as the airport is right up the street from where I live. ..Tisk .. Tisk.. oh well.. nice blog =)

Clayton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home