Sunday, August 21, 2005

Getting Ready

I still haven't decided if I will actually keep this up, but I wanted to try it out just in case. I leave for Japan in 9 days. I don't know that it's hit me yet. Meaning I haven't packed, learned the language, cut off ties here at home, etc. So yes, this could be an interesting year for me. As nervous as I am to be going somewhere that is somewhat foreign to me, and going alone, I am also excited to be taking this step. It's been a while.
Anyway, I will soon be getting a camera, and assuming I can figure out the internet over there, I will at least be posting pictures. Let the adventure begin!

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stace this is definitely cool...who said you had to "cut" ties at home, we'll all still be here when you get back. I can't wait to read more. Good Luck.
Chelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home