Thursday, September 21, 2006

Work

I actually worked a couple of days in Jackson, helping some friends with banquets at the Jackson Lake Lodge. I had photographic evidence, but somehow I deleted the pictures off my camera. I really wanted to document Kris and I in the uniform. Let's just say it was formal-western-server wear. It was great. It also snowed while we were up there.

Other than that, I'm still not doing much of any significance, but I have the cutest nephews in the world.

OH! And then there is this. I went to the library to check out some information on Costa Rica, where I will most likely be heading for a couple of weeks in November, and I found this picture in a guidebook:
This is a moth caterpillar that uses mimicry to protect itself from predators. If I don't see a sloth in Costa Rica, I want to at least see this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home