Thursday, September 14, 2006

'Home' Sweet Home

Well, I haven't worked a bit since returning to the states, but I'm not too upset about it. This is what I've been up to for the last couple of weeks:The Utah desert!!
I had a lot of fun playing in the mud.

After the desert,I headed up north to visit Kris in Wyoming.
This is a lake east of Jackson Hole that was created by a landslide. I don't remember when it happened, but you can still see the trees that were covered.

A few miles past the lake I got confused and forgot where I was. It was a nice surprise to see red again! I had no idea this even existed around Jackson.

There are one or two Japanese habits I need to get rid of.

I was planning on doing a good hike in Yellowstone today, but the weather turned cold and rainy. So instead of hiking, I did the tourist thing and saw some of the sights I haven't seen in a few years.

Including the essential 10-minute "Bison Jam".
It was more out of habit than anything that I stopped at Old Faithful, but I got there just in time to see it go.
And that's been my life for the last 2 weeks. I will probably be here for another week or so, then I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home